Our goal is the ultimate in freedom and independence for every individual in every country on every continent.
In this direction, our basic purpose is to represent you and use effective political communications and actions to:
- Ensure the sovereignty of the people is respected by all governments—on issue after issue; and
- Get governments in America and all over the world to be true to their only legitimate purpose—to secure our rights and freedoms.
You are sovereign. So it’s our mission to help you participate of the ultimate authority and exercise your supreme power and your share of influence in order to get governments to pass laws and implement policies and practices that respect and apply the following Jeffersonian ideals and secure your rights and freedoms:
- It is the people, to whom all authority belongs;
- Governments are instituted among men and women, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed;
- The people are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty;
- No government can continue good, but under the control of the people;
- The influence over government must be shared among all the people; and
- If every individual which composes their mass participates of the ultimate authority, the government will be safe, because the corrupting the whole mass will exceed any private resources of wealth, and public ones cannot be provided but by levies on the people.
The more good people like you take responsibility and participate, the more we will succeed in getting governments to respect your sovereignty; the more we will succeed in:
- Increasing the levels of representation and consent in society;
- Affecting laws and policies that are consistent with constitutions that guarantee our rights, and with international standards and instruments;
- Reforming governments and their failing systems so they are more effectively and efficiently serving the people; and
- Helping the mass retain sufficient control over those entrusted with the powers of our governments, so they remain safe.
This is how we all win.