We’re the good lobbyists. We’re your lobbyists. And we represent you.
Our guiding principles are those defined in the Declaration of Independence, which are based on the original American ideas and conceptions in the Pamphlets of the American Revolution.
And borrowing from Thomas Paine in Common Sense, we are:
unconnected with any Party, and under no sort of Influence public or private, but the influence of reason and principle.
In practice, this means:
- We focus on people rather than politics and special interests;
- We carefully select the issues and projects we work on to ensure they are aligned with these original American principles, ideas and conceptions; and
- We only lobby for public policies that help to secure rights and freedoms for all.
We deeply believe in the work we are doing. And we actually care. So we only take on causes we believe in.
This is what sets us apart. This is what makes us far more committed and dedicated; far more effective than all other firms and mercenary lobbyists who work for anyone who pays them, whether they believe in the work or not.
If we choose to represent you:
- Your objectives become our cause;
- We dig deep into the details and become subject matter experts on your specific issues;
- We evaluate data and identify the most workable solutions that are good for you, the people and society; and
- We organize and present the vital information, develop and shape the most compelling messages and narratives, and communicate it all in ways that resonate with policymakers.
This is how we all win.