ABOUT THE FIRM
securing rights and freedoms since 2003…
We are masters of the art of politics and communications, and we know how to win.
Representing the Interests of all the People
We are quite unique in the government relations and lobbying industry.
First, our focus is on people rather than politics and special interests.
- We understand that lobbying cannot be about us. It has to be about helping people.
- So we are more committed and dedicated than anyone in this industry to securing rights and freedoms for all the people.
Second, we’re results-oriented.
- When we say “results,” we don’t just mean passing legislation and saying we did something, like most politicians do.
- We aim to achieve government reforms that actually improve governance and outcomes in society.
Third, we’re competent.
- The quality of our work is so high, it qualifies as art. And we have mastered it.
Fourth, we actually care.
- We’re a true service firm that only takes on causes we believe in.
- We’re not mercenary lobbyists who will work for anything—including things that aren’t good for the people and society—just because a special interest is paying us to do so.
- We do not represent and will not lobby on behalf of special interests looking for favors, benefits and privileges at the expense of the people.
Fifth, we perform differently.
- Out of a desire to be extraordinary, we operate on the highest levels of honesty, ethics and integrity; and we rely on reason, judgment and principle.
- We become subject matter experts; and we dig deep into the details—much deeper than other lobbyists.
- We actually evaluate data and identify workable solutions, and organize and present them in ways that resonate with policymakers.
Sixth, we are more creative and work harder because we have to.
- We don’t do what the vested interests and their lobbyists do—we don’t ply our presidents, senators and representatives with campaign cash in order to gain access and get special favors.
Finally, we get results and know how to win because we know this game, we know how to communicate, and we’re very good at it.
- Before we got into the business of government reform, we cut our teeth running and winning political campaigns—the best political and communications training in the world—and then working in senior positions on Capitol Hill in Washington.
President Abraham Lincoln said the purpose of government is:
…to elevate the condition of men—to lift artificial weights from all shoulders; to clear the paths of laudable pursuit for all; to afford all an unfettered start and a fair chance in the race of life.
This is what we’re fighting for.
To get governments to be true to their only legitimate purpose—to secure our rights.…
We are unconnected with any Party, and under no sort of Influence but that of reason and principle…
Greg Mitchell has been in national politics and government since 1991…
We find much of our inspiration in the words of leading figures in American history…